By Conor O'Neill | February 11, 2008
The shortlist for this category has just been published over on the awards blog. We encourage you to check them all out since they show the fantastic variety and quality in Irish blogging over the past year.
- ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ireland – Fianna FailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Fifty Ways to Laugh at Voters
- Fustar – To Whom it ConcernsÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s The Manky Toy Show (Live)!
- Fatmammycat.com – Fox hunting, horses and a girlÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s awakening
- Avoiding Life – There seems to be a bit of interestÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
- The Provisional Licence Joke
- The Sigla Blog – A milestone
- nialler9 – The Go! Team, Cadence Weapon and the marketing sharks
- Twenty Major – Dickheads of the year
- Present Tense – David McSavage: never again
- KavÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Blog – Top 5 Scary Moments – #1
- Flirty Something: Let down your fair hair
- Music Road – Irish music, Irish landscape
- Cheebah – A complex webb
- FakeEmpire: Why Katy will change everything. And nothing.
- Balrog – Sinn Fein, what went wrong
- El Blogador – Truth and justice for Paul Quinn
- The Chancer – Here comes the hammer
- YourfriendIntheNorth – Some thoughts on Fianna FailÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s recent discovery of the north
- Swearing Lady – Muppet shooting season
Well done to all the nominees, we’re can’t wait to see who makes it through to the final!