By Conor O'Neill | June 24, 2008
The Taste of Cork Food Festival is coming this weekend in the deep south of Ireland. There will by myriad stands offering food and beverages to sample including lots of famous Munster Artisan producers.
We’re partnering with several of the exhibitors including Ummera and Bubble Brothers to encourage those who attend to review both the event and the individual stands. Reviews can be submitted by any of the usual methods but SMS seems the most appropriate. Keep an eye out for our flyers on the stands.
And we have an absolute corker of a prize for the most popular review. It’s a BBQ Hamper from Spicendipity, a new Irish online food store which literally launched today! They sell homemade sauces and 100% natural spice mixes and baking mixes.
The prize contains:
- Two bottles of their signature Two Brew BBQ Sauce to slather your chicken, ribs, or steak
- One Italian Seasoning Mix, perfect for dips and marinades
- One Tex Mex Spice Mix, ideal for spicy dips and meat rubs
- One Beer Bread Mix for the perfect accompaniment to your meal
- One Brownie Mix for the perfect ending
- A BBQ cookery book, grill tongs, bamboo skewers and a tea towel to mop it all up with.
The Taste of Cork event runs from Friday 27th to Sunday 29th in the old City Gaol in Sunday’s Well. The more reviews you write, the better chance you have of winning. We’ll keep the competition open until Sunday 6th July to give you plenty of time to get those reviews in and increase your viewing figures.
Based on the reviews of Taste Of Dublin recently, this should be a great few days.