By Conor O'Neill | October 23, 2008
For Irish taxpayers, we have just kicked off our BES 2008 offering which is built around theÂ LouderVoiceÂ B2B Services. The Business Expansion Scheme provides a way to invest in approved businesses and receive tax-relief on that investment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this investment opportunity or discussing direct equity investment, please contact Conor O’Neill on conor AT loudervoice DOT com or +353-87-9790297.
- B2C www.loudervoice.com launched May 2007
- B2B business.loudervoice.com launched October 2008
- Irish Web Awards 2008 Best New Web Service Nominee
- Irish Software Association New Company Award 2008 Nominee
- Participant in the Genesis Enterprise Programme 2008
- Enterprise Ireland Grant Funding as High Potential Start-Up in 2007
- Existing BES Investment in 2007
- New investor funds to be used to grow and market the service Europe-wide
- Revenue Approved Scheme
- Tax Relief available for 2008
- Defined exit mechanism