By Conor O'Neill | January 4, 2009
We’ve had a fantastic year in LouderVoice and it looks like 2009 is going to be even better with a raft of new releases in the next few months. Looking back over last year we achieved the following:
- In January we launched Flag Tag reviewing which enabled any blogger to have their blog reviews collected by LouderVoice with two simple tags on a post.
- We also added Twitter/SMS/Jaiku hashtag support
- In February we sponsored the Best Blog Post in the Irish Blog Awards
- In March we did our first major revamp with LouderVoice V2 adding on-site reviews and a ton of other features.
- We also launched V2 of our WordPress Plugin. (Updated Plugin for WP 2.7 coming very soon!)
- We spent from April to October busy fixing bugs and building our B2B offering
- In July we started using Get Satisfaction for Customer support. Don’t hesitate to add bug reports or feature requests there.
- In September we launched Simple SMS reviews requiring just a single keyword
- We were also Shortlisted in the Irish Web Awards
- In October we launched LouderVoice for Business to great attention
- We were also shortlisted in the Irish Software Association Awards
- And we kicked off our BES 2008 Offering for Irish Investors
- In November, our first B2B client, Klipsch, went live
- In December we successfully closed a BES investment round which will ensure our continued success through 2009