- When you request additional information or register for services, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase services online, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- LouderVoice uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails. These include Google Analytics and Disqus.
Use of Information
- LouderVoice uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- LouderVoice may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- LouderVoice may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and services.
- LouderVoice does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. LouderVoice may share information collected with other companies that work on LouderVoices’s behalf.
- Customers of LouderVoice use the Company’s services to host data and information (“Customer Data”).
- LouderVoice will not share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the LouderVoice Terms and Conditions, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the LouderVoice Terms and Conditions, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from LouderVoice contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
In case you haven’t found the answer for your question please feel free to contact us, our customer support will be happy to help you.